TL-N044-000-R NETWORK MODULAR CABLE TESTER, MILESTEK PART 40-30089
- UNI-NETWORK MOD CABLE TESTER - TL-N044-000-R MilesTek part 40-30089 Used to read the actual wiring configuration for Cat5; coaxial and modular telephone cables by comparing one transmitting end to another receiving end. Cabling faults such as open wires, shorts, mis-wiring and crossed pairs are crystal clear with the LED display. Perform all the above tests on installed cables with the included remote terminator.
- Can test the correct pin configuration of 10Base-T 10Basc-2 Thin Ethernet cable, CATV COAX CABLES, RJ45/RJ11 modular cables 356A, TIA-568A/568B and Token Ring cable, etc
- Easy to verify cable continuity, open, short and mis-wire
- With remote kit, it can remotely test cable up to 1000 ft away either on wall plate or patch panel
- Auto or manual scan for pin-out indicators
- Power switch provided for saving battery power
- Power Source: (one) DC 9V battery