MilesTek Return Policy
All returns must have MilesTek authorization with return authorization/RMA number. To obtain a return authorization number, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-958-5173.
- All returns must be made within 30 days from shipment date and will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, (with the exception of incorrect and defective product.) RMA will be issued, but shipment of products back to MilesTek is customer’s responsibility. No customer error returns will be accepted after 30 days after shipment.
- Returns due to MilesTek error or evaluation for defect*, must also be made within 30 days. Return shipping charges in these instances will be covered at MilesTek’s expense. RMA will be issued along with shipping label and instructions.
Products MUST be in original packaging, not be damaged in any way, and include all original piece parts. DO NOT WRITE OR MARK ON THE PRODUCT BOX OR CONTAINER AS IT WILL VOID THE RETURN. Any items that are returned and are not in re-sellable condition will not be considered for credit. Returns must be received at our warehouse within 21 days of RMA assignment. RMA will expire after this date.
The return policy applies for all international orders. Please see our international shipping policies as well for shipping details and responsibilities . Do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding a return.
*Evaluation of AV devices
Returned devices deemed defective by customer, with all original packaging and pieces, will be evaluated within 2-4 days upon receipt at MilesTek.
- If items are indeed defective, proper credit of all original charges will be given immediately after evaluation.
- If items are not defective, and are in re-sellable condition, customer will be credited purchase price minus a 20% restocking fee and minus shipping charges incurred by MilesTek to return product for evaluation.
- If items are not defective, but are not in re-sellable condition, customer will be credited purchase price minus a 50% repackaging fee and minus shipping charges incurred by MilesTek to return product for evaluation.
No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment, except where a manufacturer’s warranty period applies.
Custom cables, special orders and cut cable are not eligible for return.
Damaged freight claims must be reported to MilesTek within 3 calendar days. Please note that MilesTek is not liable for damage incurred in transit from a shipping carrier. Customer is responsible for filing all damage claims with carrier irrespective of shipping method.
All sales on close out items are final.